Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die: 2008 Version

So when I began to do some research, I realized that I had found the older list of a book that was published under the name 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. They came out with a new edition this past year with ~268 titles removed and updated. I think I will just do both lists and will eventually combine the two.

I created an google docs spreadsheet here with my progress so far. I still have the original so if you would like you own copy, I can add you as a collaborator and you can edit and start your own version.

Check out my progress here!

2 comments:

isolada. by design said...

Oh, no! When I clicked, I came to what I edited. I don't know how this works! Goodness. I wouldn't want that to be what your other readers see. HELP! :)

audreypawdrey said...

I fixed it! So you should share your copy under a new name so the same thing won't happen again..i just copied and renamed. No worries!:)